Chesapeake Bay Retriever Facts
The name of the domestic breed
|Chesapeake Bay Retriever|
The area where the animal first came from
How long (L) or tall (H) the animal is
The measurement of how heavy the animal is
How long the animal lives for
The domestic group such as cat or dog
Chesapeake Bay Retriever Location
Map of North America
Chesapeake Bay RetrieverThe Chesapeake Bay Retriever is valued for its bright and happy disposition, intelligence, quiet good sense, and affectionate protective nature.
Some of them can be quite vocal when happy, and some will smile by baring their front teeth in a peculiar grin - this is not a threat but a sign of joy or submissiveness.
Update your Chesapeake Bay Retriever phobia filter.
View printer friendly version of Chesapeake Bay Retriever article.
Learn how you can use or cite the Chesapeake Bay Retriever article in your website content, school work and other projects.
First Published: 1st December 2008, Last Updated: 9th January 2017 [View Sources]
1. David Burnie, Dorling Kindersley (2008) Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 01 Dec 2008]
2. David Burnie, Kingfisher (2011) The Kingfisher Animal Encyclopedia [Accessed at: 01 Jan 2011]
3. Dorling Kindersley (2006) Dorling Kindersley Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 01 Dec 2008]
4. Richard Mackay, University of California Press (2009) The Atlas Of Endangered Species [Accessed at: 01 Jan 2009]
5. Tom Jackson, Lorenz Books (2007) The World Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 01 Dec 2008]