English Springer Spaniel Facts
The name of the domestic breed
|English Springer Spaniel|
The area where the animal first came from
How long (L) or tall (H) the animal is
The measurement of how heavy the animal is
How long the animal lives for
The domestic group such as cat or dog
English Springer Spaniel Location
Map of Europe
English Springer SpanielThe typical Springer is friendly, eager to please, quick to learn and willing to obey.
The Springer is an affectionate and easy-going family dog, and its alertness and attentiveness make it the ideal hunting companion. An intelligent dog, active and eager to please, an English Springer is easily incorporated into a family setting.
Although good with children, it tends to have a moderate energy level. Its long-legged build makes it among the fastest of the spaniels. It has exceptional stamina and needs moderate amounts of activity, to focus its mind and to provide exercise, although this is different for each dog.
Update your English Springer Spaniel phobia filter.
View printer friendly version of English Springer Spaniel article.
Learn how you can use or cite the English Springer Spaniel article in your website content, school work and other projects.
First Published: 10th November 2008, Last Updated: 2nd January 2017 [View Sources]
1. David Burnie, Dorling Kindersley (2008) Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 10 Nov 2008]
2. David Burnie, Kingfisher (2011) The Kingfisher Animal Encyclopedia [Accessed at: 01 Jan 2011]
3. Dorling Kindersley (2006) Dorling Kindersley Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 10 Nov 2008]
4. Richard Mackay, University of California Press (2009) The Atlas Of Endangered Species [Accessed at: 01 Jan 2009]
5. Tom Jackson, Lorenz Books (2007) The World Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 10 Nov 2008]