Table of Contents
- Content Policy
- Moderation Policy
- Advertising Privacy Statement
- Terms of Service & Disclaimer
Your privacy is important to us.
The advertising shown on the A-Z-Animals.com website is provided by trusted third-party advertising networks, these networks will set cookies in your web browser to facilitate their advertising software. A-Z-Animals.com has no control over these cookies, and they remain the responsibility of the relevant organisations.
The A-Z-Animals.com website uses third-party services to help improve the website, these include AddThis.com and Google Analytics. These services may set cookies in your web browser to facilitate their services. A-Z-Animals.com has no control over these cookies, and they remain the responsibility of the relevant organisations.
Personally Identifiable Information
The A-Z Animals website makes no attempt to request, collect or store your personal data – A-Z Animals makes no requests for any personally identifiable information under any circumstances.
When submitting a comment on the A-Z-Animals.com website, please ensure your comment does not contain any personally identifiable information. All comments are approved prior to them being shown on the A-Z-Animals.com website and we will reject/delete any which we believe could be used to identify you.
If you choose to contact A-Z Animals either using our online contact form, or by emailing A-Z-Animals.com, then we will require your email address in order to respond to you – when using our online contact form you are not required to enter your email address if you do not require a response. Your email address will be stored securely and will only be used by A-Z Animals for the purpose of responding to your contact.
In accordance with relevant legislation, we ask that children under 13 years old do not contact us without adult supervision. If we receive contact from a child we believe to be unsupervised then we will not respond and will immediately delete all records of the contact, except when we believe we need to inform relevant authorities of the contact.
Personally Identifiable Information
If you do choose to submit personally identifiable information either via the A-Z-Animals.com website, or when contacting A-Z-Animals.com, we will adhere to the following principles:
- We will only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned, and if applicable a guardian.Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
All content on the A-Z Animals website will, to the best of our abilities, conform to the following standards:
- We will always moderate and approve content prior to it being published.
- We will periodically review all of our content to ensure it continues to meet the high standards you expect of an online encyclopedia.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles. A-Z Animals may change this content policy from time to time at A-Z Animals’s sole discretion.
All visitor submitted content on the A-Z Animals website is moderated prior to being published.
All visitor submitted content is published at the discretion of A-Z Animals. We reserve the right to reject all content without reason.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles. A-Z Animals may change this moderation policy from time to time at A-Z Animals’s sole discretion.
Advertising Privacy Statement
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here: www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
Terms of Service & Disclaimer
By accessing the website at https://a-z-animals.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Contact us using the information below to request a usage license of the material found on A-Z-Animals.com. This license will be granted or withheld at our discretion. If a license is not granted an explanation may not be provided.
- The materials on A-Z Animals’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. A-Z Animals makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, A-Z Animals does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall A-Z Animals or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on A-Z Animals’s website, even if A-Z Animals or a A-Z Animals authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on A-Z Animals’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. A-Z Animals does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. A-Z Animals may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However A-Z Animals does not make any commitment to update the materials.
A-Z Animals has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by A-Z Animals of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
A-Z Animals may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado in the United States and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
All content on A-Z-Animals.com is copyrighted to Animals Web, LLC, unless clearly stated otherwise. All of A-Z Animal’s content is governed by the copyright laws of the United States.
Some of the photos/images included with the articles on A-Z-Animals.com are not the property of A-Z Animals, however the copyright of the relevant owner still applies. To view the relevant ownership and licensing information please click on the image.
A-Z Animals employs anti-plagiarism software and techniques to identify abuse of our content. When our copyright has been breached we will take appropriate legal action to protect our intellectual property.
If you would like to source our content, please refer to the Sourcing Our Content section of A-Z-Animals.com which clearly explains how you can source and cite our content correctly in accordance with US copyright law.
If you have any questions regarding our policies, please contact us.