It’s no surprise that when it comes to our feline friends, we want to spoil them rotten. What better way than to splurge on an expensive accessory to them? In this article, you will discover the crazy expensive cat tower that costs $5,000.
Meet the Crazy Expensive Cat Tower That Costs $5,000
When it comes to kitty towers, our cats deserve the best. They find safety, enrichment, and seclusion in cat towers. But if you’re looking for something a bit more bougie, you may want to check out the “Luxury Cat Tree: The Crystal Lotus Cat Tower.“
What makes this cat tower the Taj Mahal of cat towers? For one, this crazy expensive cat tower offers a unique flare that will add style to any room you place it in. Next, it provides multi-functional options for your cat. You’ll learn more about this top-notch cat post in the next paragraph.
Besides giving your cat a five-star place to get away from pesky pups and annoying human slaves, there are additional benefits to buying this crazy, expensive cat tower that costs $5,000. Here are a few reasons to take out that unlimited credit card for your kitty:
- Made with sturdy oak for a reliable tower.
- Velcro-like material makes it simple to remove the carpet for washing, or when it’s time to replace it.
- Floor levelers and support bars provide an extra-strong tower that won’t fall over.
- Easy to assemble.
- Holds up to 150 pounds of lavish feline!
- Easy to replace scratch pads.
- Foam cushions on the top and inside of the cubicle at the bottom of the cat tower give your kitty extra support. It’s ideal for cats with arthritis in their backs and hips.
- Cubby at the bottom of the tree provides a hideaway when your cat needs to escape tiny humans, loud barkers, and kitties who can’t take no for an answer.
There are a few things to consider before buying your kitty this luxury cat tower. Considerations include:
- Cost. If you are not able to comfortably afford the $5,000 price tag, you may want to check out other options. Then again, that credit card does come in handy at times like this.
- If your kitty is not extra, they may not enjoy this lavish piece.
- You may need to take insurance out to prevent flushing $5,000 down the drain in case it falters.
- Some pieces may come loose, so you may need to carefully monitor the tower before and after each use.
- You may lose your human-cat besties due to envy of this gorgeous piece. Or, you may get backlash from those who don’t understand the importance of living up to your cat’s expectations.
Wrap-up: Crazy Expensive Cat Tower That Costs $5,000
This crazy, expensive cat tower that costs $5,000 may run up your debt. However, your cat will be swimming in comfort, style, and luxury.
The photo featured at the top of this post is © iStock.com/ajr_images
Thank you for reading! Have some feedback for us? Contact the AZ Animals editorial team.