September 22, 2020
AZ Animals Staff
Clumber Spaniel Facts:
Clumber Spaniel Physical Characteristics:Lifespan: 15 years
Weight: 29kg (65lbs)
Nothing supposedly is going to stop them on the hunt. He is also an excellent tracker. Their temperament is described as gentle, loyal and affectionate, but dignified and aloof with strangers. They may be active as puppies, but are generally very calm, lazy, and unmotivated as adults.
Disadvantages of owning a Clumber are said to be constant shedding, snoring, drooling, especially after a drink of water, and an incredible inventiveness for raiding kitchen counters, cabinets, and even the refrigerator. One disadvantage is that the dogs think of themselves as a lap dog. They will try to sit on your lap for your affection. They cant jump on couches either because of their weak hips. Puppies are especially curious and inventive.
The combination of a very people-focused disposition and a strong urge to carry something has led to many missing shoes and other articles of clothing.View all 56 animals that start with C
1. David Burnie, Dorling Kindersley (2011) Animal, The Definitive Visual Guide To The World's Wildlife
2. Tom Jackson, Lorenz Books (2007) The World Encyclopedia Of Animals
3. David Burnie, Kingfisher (2011) The Kingfisher Animal Encyclopedia
4. Richard Mackay, University of California Press (2009) The Atlas Of Endangered Species
5. David Burnie, Dorling Kindersley (2008) Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Animals
6. Dorling Kindersley (2006) Dorling Kindersley Encyclopedia Of Animals