Deutsche Bracke Facts
Most widely used name for this species
The area where the animal first came from
How long (L) or tall (H) the animal is
The measurement of how heavy the animal is
How long the animal lives for
The domestic group such as cat or dog
Deutsche Bracke Location
Map of Europe
The Deutsche Bracke is a small hound, 40 - 53 cm (16 - 21 ins) at the withers, with long drop ears and a long narrow tail. It is distinguished by a long, somewhat narrow head, and a rectangular body, described as 'elegant'.
View all 24 animals that start with D.
View printer friendly version of Deutsche Bracke article.
Learn how you can use or cite the Deutsche Bracke article in your website content, school work and other projects.
First Published: 1st December 2008, Last Updated: 8th November 2019
1. David Burnie, Dorling Kindersley (2008) Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 01 Dec 2008]
2. David Burnie, Kingfisher (2011) The Kingfisher Animal Encyclopedia [Accessed at: 01 Jan 2011]
3. Dorling Kindersley (2006) Dorling Kindersley Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 01 Dec 2008]
4. Richard Mackay, University of California Press (2009) The Atlas Of Endangered Species [Accessed at: 01 Jan 2009]
5. Tom Jackson, Lorenz Books (2007) The World Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 01 Dec 2008]