September 22, 2020
AZ Animals Staff
Average Litter Size: 5
Slogan: Eye colour intensifies with age!
Tiffany Physical Characteristics:Colour: Cream, Brown, Lilac, Fawn, White
Somewhat a late bloomer, the Tiffany is slow to mature and usually does not come into its full stature until about two years old. The eye colour of the feline intensifies with age.
The head should be a broad, modified wedge with gentle curves. It should have a medium length nose and a strong, broad, short and softly squared muzzle, and defined but not obvious whisker padsView all 21 animals that start with T
1. David Burnie, Dorling Kindersley (2011) Animal, The Definitive Visual Guide To The World's Wildlife
2. Tom Jackson, Lorenz Books (2007) The World Encyclopedia Of Animals
3. David Burnie, Kingfisher (2011) The Kingfisher Animal Encyclopedia
4. Richard Mackay, University of California Press (2009) The Atlas Of Endangered Species
5. David Burnie, Dorling Kindersley (2008) Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Animals
6. Dorling Kindersley (2006) Dorling Kindersley Encyclopedia Of Animals