Chinese Crested Dog Facts
Most widely used name for this species
|Chinese Crested Dog|
The area where the animal first came from
How long (L) or tall (H) the animal is
The measurement of how heavy the animal is
How long the animal lives for
The domestic group such as cat or dog
Chinese Crested Dog Location
Map of Asia
Chinese Crested Dog
The Chinese Crested Dog is a smaller (10-13 lbs) hairless breed of dog. Like most hairless dog breeds, the Chinese Crested comes in two varieties, both with and without fur, which are born in the same litter, the Hairless and the Powderpuff.
Note, this article is flagged as incomplete and is scheduled to be updated.
Are you Safe?
Are you Safe? is an online safety campaign by A-Z-Animals.com. If something has upset you, the Are you Safe? campaign can help you to speak to someone who can help you.Are you Safe?
Chinese Crested Dog Comments
Update your Chinese Crested Dog phobia filter.
View printer friendly version of Chinese Crested Dog article.
Learn how you can use or cite the Chinese Crested Dog article in your website content, school work and other projects.
First Published: 1st December 2008, Last Updated: 8th November 2019
1. David Burnie, Dorling Kindersley (2008) Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 01 Dec 2008]
2. David Burnie, Kingfisher (2011) The Kingfisher Animal Encyclopedia [Accessed at: 01 Jan 2011]
3. Dorling Kindersley (2006) Dorling Kindersley Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 01 Dec 2008]
4. Richard Mackay, University of California Press (2009) The Atlas Of Endangered Species [Accessed at: 01 Jan 2009]
5. Tom Jackson, Lorenz Books (2007) The World Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 01 Dec 2008]