November 2, 2020
AZ Animals Staff
Brazilian Terrier Facts:
Training: Should be trained from an early age due to their hyperactive nature
Average Litter Size: 10
Slogan: Small body and tri-coloured coat!
Brazilian Terrier Physical Characteristics:Colour: Brown, Black, White, Tan
Skin Type: Hair
The Brazilian Terrier, commonly called Fox Paulistinha, is a breed of dog developed in Brazil. It is one of several terriers probably descended from the combining of the Fox Terrier with other small breeds.
The appearance of the Brazilian Terrier is typical of dogs descended from fox terrier types. The short coat is tri-colour. The skull is flat and wedge-shaped, with folded ears. The tail may be docked or natural.
Brazilian Terriers are alert, intelligent and playful with stronger than average hunting instincts. They should not be left alone with small animals. They must be kept active and occupied, becoming destructive or restless if bored.View all 70 animals that start with B
- David Burnie, Dorling Kindersley (2011) Animal, The Definitive Visual Guide To The World's Wildlife
- Tom Jackson, Lorenz Books (2007) The World Encyclopedia Of Animals
- David Burnie, Kingfisher (2011) The Kingfisher Animal Encyclopedia
- Richard Mackay, University of California Press (2009) The Atlas Of Endangered Species
- David Burnie, Dorling Kindersley (2008) Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Animals
- Dorling Kindersley (2006) Dorling Kindersley Encyclopedia Of Animals