Doberman Pinscher Facts
Most widely used name for this species
The area where the animal first came from
How long (L) or tall (H) the animal is
The measurement of how heavy the animal is
How long the animal lives for
The domestic group such as cat or dog
Doberman Pinscher Location
Map of Europe
Doberman Pinschers are, in general, gentle, loyal, loving, and intelligent dogs.The Doberman is a strong, noble breed that protects the ones he loves! Although there is variation in temperament, a typical pet Doberman attacks only if it has been mistreated or believes that it or its family are in danger.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Doberman Pinscher is less frequently involved in attacks on humans resulting in fatalities than several other dog breeds such as pit bull type dogs, German Shepherd Dogs, Rottweilers and Alaskan Malamutes.
Are you Safe?
Are you Safe? is an online safety campaign by A-Z-Animals.com. If something has upset you, the Are you Safe? campaign can help you to speak to someone who can help you.Are you Safe?
Doberman Pinscher Comments
Update your Doberman Pinscher phobia filter.
View printer friendly version of Doberman Pinscher article.
Learn how you can use or cite the Doberman Pinscher article in your website content, school work and other projects.
First Published: 1st December 2008, Last Updated: 8th November 2019
1. David Burnie, Dorling Kindersley (2008) Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 01 Dec 2008]
2. David Burnie, Kingfisher (2011) The Kingfisher Animal Encyclopedia [Accessed at: 01 Jan 2011]
3. Dorling Kindersley (2006) Dorling Kindersley Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 01 Dec 2008]
4. Richard Mackay, University of California Press (2009) The Atlas Of Endangered Species [Accessed at: 01 Jan 2009]
5. Tom Jackson, Lorenz Books (2007) The World Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 01 Dec 2008]