Staffordshire Bull Terrier Facts
The name of the domestic breed
|Staffordshire Bull Terrier|
The area where the animal first came from
How long (L) or tall (H) the animal is
The measurement of how heavy the animal is
How long the animal lives for
The domestic group such as cat or dog
Staffordshire Bull Terrier Location
Map of Europe
Staffordshire Bull TerrierThe United Kennel Club states that This breed has indomitable courage, high intelligence and tenacity. Coupled with its affection for its friends, and children in particular, its quietness and trustworthy stability make it an all-purpose dog. However, the organization cautions that their standards are only intended for those already familiar with the breed.
The Staffordshire bull terrier is not a breed of dog recommended for first time owners or owners that cannot provide the dog with their undivided attention. Staffies are known for their loyalty to their family if trained well, but they can still cause harm to other animals or people due to their slightly erratic temperament.
Staffordshire Bull Terrier Comments
Update your Staffordshire Bull Terrier phobia filter.
View printer friendly version of Staffordshire Bull Terrier article.
Learn how you can use or cite the Staffordshire Bull Terrier article in your website content, school work and other projects.
First Published: 11th November 2008, Last Updated: 16th December 2016 [View Sources]
1. David Burnie, Dorling Kindersley (2008) Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 11 Nov 2008]
2. David Burnie, Kingfisher (2011) The Kingfisher Animal Encyclopedia [Accessed at: 01 Jan 2011]
3. Dorling Kindersley (2006) Dorling Kindersley Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 11 Nov 2008]
4. Richard Mackay, University of California Press (2009) The Atlas Of Endangered Species [Accessed at: 01 Jan 2009]
5. Tom Jackson, Lorenz Books (2007) The World Encyclopedia Of Animals [Accessed at: 11 Nov 2008]